From just £7.00 per month, our plan allows you to spread the cost of vaccinations and parasite treatment for your pet over 12 months. We can save you up to 50% in pet health costs per year.
Unlike pet insurance, which normally covers emergency treatments, this plan includes all the routine treatments your pet needs to stay in the best of health. There’s no tie-in and you can cancel anytime – see our terms and conditions.
- A year’s routine parasite control
- Annual vaccinations
- Check up every 6 months with a nurse to review preventative health issues (weight, teeth, blood pressure etc.) This does not cover specific health problems
- Annual blood screen
- Annual urine tests
- Claw clipping, anal gland emptying, tick removal
- 15% off all treatments and purchases within the practice
- 100% off puppy/kitten vaccination course
How much is it?
|Small Dogs (up to 10kg)||£13.50|
|Medium Dog (10kg – 25kg)||£15.50|
|Large Dogs (25kg-40kg)||£17.50|
|Giant Dogs (40kg+)||£22.00|
How much will I save?
|Rabbit||Cat||Small Dog||Med Dog||Lg Dog||Giant Dog|
|Normal Price (inc VAT)||Plan Price (inc VAT)|
|Kennel Cough Vaccination||£||£0.00|
|Year's parasite control||£||£0.00|
|6 monthly checkup||£||£0.00|
Saving up to £ (%) per year, plus 15% off any other purchase with us!